[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crocheting for Idiots

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun May 1 16:27:36 UTC 2016

You are doing the correct thing, using markers. Please, keep trying until it becomes easy for you to feel you are in the correct place. Use large hooks, thicker yarn and different markers, but do keep trying, it is in the count. Five is good, after that move to 10, just keep practicing. Let me know how I can help, you are on the right track.
Terry K