[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership dues are running out

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 7 19:55:27 UTC 2016

To all our members of NFB Krafters Division

This is a friendly reminder that membership runs out by June 30th.  If
anyone is planning on renting a table to sell their hand crafted items at
the Convention this year on June 30th, please contact me as soon as possible
at Blindhands at aol.com
Table rental and membership for 2016-2017 must be paid prior to  Craft Show.

Those, who paid Early Bird Special for 2016-2017 are all set until June
2017.

You can pay membership via PayPal on our website:
www.KraftersKorner.org and there is a link to contact the treasurer for her
address on the website.

If you need help for membership dues, please check out our Kane & Brewer
membership Scholarship page on the  above website.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division