[Nfb-krafters-korner] O'Henry, to do with Figure 8 pattern

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Sun May 8 19:54:43 UTC 2016

Hi Henry and anyone else with suggestions:
I was just looking at the figure 8 scarf I loomed from your class last fall.  I used a soft fuzzy yarn that has draped very attractively, or that is What I’m feeling.  I thought this method and yarn would make a lovely  long  vest.
Using 24 pegs of a 26 peg loom, the scarf is just under 8 1/2 inches wide.  I
I’m thinking I could do 3 panels at 8 1/2 inches each  seam to make the back.
1 panel of 36 pegs , twice to make the 2 fronts.  Or 4 panels ; 2 for back and 1 for each front.
seam shoulders, underarms and crochet nice trim.
What do you think?  Done anything like this using  the  loom?
I’d have to tighten up my measurements and gauge.
Thoughts, welcom.
Catherine J