[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sandra asking multiple questions.

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 17:52:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a document in PDF titled So What About Drawing by Marie Porter that was in a resource list for a Hadley course.  It has the steps for different drawings in braille.  I can send it to anyone who is interested.  It has a couple of shamrocks, truck, sailboat, and others.  Just send me an email from you directly to my email and I'll send it to you.  My email is annely53r at yahoo.com.

Annely