[Nfb-krafters-korner] learn to make braille drawings

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue May 10 10:19:46 UTC 2016

Hello, |All,
I used to do Braille drawings with a Perkins Brailler when I was a
kid--but secretly, of course. Now they have seminars on Braille drawing
and even publish the directionsdirections on the internet. Never
thought I'd see the day. Next they're going to have a music festival of
pieces whose scores are pages from math textbooks, the way we tried to
play our math textbooks on the piano when we got tired of doing our
homework. How do sighted people get along without Braille or styluses?
Dotty