[Nfb-krafters-korner] learn to make braille drawings

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Tue May 10 22:28:45 UTC 2016

I did the drawings along with the instructors.  However, if I had not know
what theyn were suppose to be, I would not have identified them.  I thought
the cake looked like a house with towers.  The turkey is confusing, as well.
I did locate all the features on the jack-o-lantern.  I do want to pursue
braille drawings, however.  Not everyone has my issue.
Linda B