[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing a magic pillowcase

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu May 19 06:34:20 UTC 2016

Hi to all,
I think the magic pillowcase I was talking about is something like the one
described below. I like these type of sewing projects because it does not
need a pattern one has to buy in a store. I don't quite understand the
details hence I was thinking that we could have a class. It uses a rolling
technique if I understand correctly and the French seam, which is also a
nice way to enclose raw edges, which is always a problem I have.
In any case, the link is below if anyone is interested.
If you Google magic pillowcase you will also find similar tutorials.

http://lovelylittlehandmades.blogspot.co.za/2012/08/a-magic-pillow-case-tuto
rial.html

To list your business or personal ad for free or find what you need, visit
http://bizviznet.com
a business and classifieds site for blind and visually impaired users
worldwide