[Nfb-krafters-korner] cro hooks at Amazon

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 19 17:38:36 UTC 2016

I ordered my cro hooks on Amazon 2 days ago.  I got 10 " long I don't
remember if there was 10 or 12 different sizes for $14.95 and being a Prime
member I get free 2 day shipping.  They had this other deal going on that
you could get additional set of 11 Tonesian hooks -free shipping for $4
extra.  The shipping time was going to be longer on this second item, but I
figured as long as I got the cro hooks.

Joyce