[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for Christmas classes for August

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri May 27 19:14:40 UTC 2016

We are looking for some Holiday and Christmas classes to be taught in
August.  Those of you who have been here for more then a year this coming
August might have enjoyed our Christmas in August classes.

We had a lot of holiday types of items to make in the past and hope to have
some new and old ones repeated.

You need to contact me ASAP to get your dates in.  We would like to have all
of August's classes posted to our website by the end of June.

Joyce