[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas wishes for classes

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat May 28 14:46:46 UTC 2016

I know it seems a long way off to be thinking and planning for Christmas in
August but I am making a list and checking it twice in hopes that some of
these teachers teach these classes for August.

Terry P how about a plastic canvas ornament for beginners?

Henry what happened to the Santa hat on the loom you were going to teach
last year, was it ever done?

Greg, I know you have some great Pony bead Christmas idea for us.

Cindy Z, Really looking forward to your seed bead pins for a new one this
year. Loved the Christmas tree pin.

Let me not forget Theresa Taylor and hopes she does her safety pin Christmas
tree this year.

I can wish and you all can make all of our wishes come true and we will have
a Merry Christmas, teach and everyone. Here is a short peak for you that I
am not supposed to say, but I hear there are loom classes scheduled, crochet
pot holders and dishcloths, purses and wreath to look forward to. So pay
your dues and snuggle down to an August Christmas coming.

Terry Knox