[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who went to a parade or spent some time...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 30 19:53:11 UTC 2016

Who went to a parade over the weekend or spendt some time with some
veterans?

This is what Memorial Day is.  The kids today think it is just a day off.

I did go to John's grave the end of this week.  Len & I went to the VFW Club
Friday and hung out a while, but no one was aroun to drive me to the
ceremony before the parade or go to the VFW for the picnic after the parade.

God bless all those veterans that have spendt the time helping us to stay
safe.  There are a lot of people keeping this world sate for everyone and I
wish them, "safe home".

Joyce