[Nfb-krafters-korner] request

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 04:03:00 UTC 2016

Bernice

I did these last year and they came out well.  Simple and fast.

You need those inda like stems, but they have them with metallic sctreamers
and they come in all colors.  If you find them it is best to get a bag of
100 in all colors.  As over on Amazon  last year they had bags of 100 all
one color and the bags of 100 that had a mixture of all the colors.  You
also need 6mm faceted crystal beads.  They are asmall so you can get 8 mm,
but don't go larger then that.  Slide 6 beads on the stem, take a pencil and
twist the stems around but you need to move the beads as you twist them.
Put a curl on the bottom and you can just bend the top as a hook to hang on
the tree, packages, etc.or make a loop at the top and hang a hook on it.

They are Icicles and the crystal beads make them sparkle, the stems with the
streamers add color and they are just  a colorful ornament.

Joyce