[Nfb-krafters-korner] request

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:02:33 UTC 2016

Hi, Bernice.This isn't plastic canvas, knitted, or beaded. But if I
remember, it works up quickly.
What about covering Styrofoam with a holiday print? They make
Styrofoam balls, and also a cone-shaped thing that looks to me like a
Christmas tree when you stand it on its wide point.
Cut a  piece of fabric out that's at least  two inches in a random
shape. Place the fabric on the styrofoam and use a butter knife to
push the edges in to the Styrofoam. Repeat until the Styrofoam is
entirely covered. You could thread a piece of ribbon through the
ornament to use as a hanger.

HTH,
Dani, going to hunt out the miniature knitted sweater patterns to send your way

On 11/29/16, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner