[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hadley

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:58:14 UTC 2016

Yes, that is correct.

Both parts are in print. I only have the reading part in braille. Like I said the cassette tapes damaged my radio/cd/tape player. The tape player part can no longer be used but the rest can.

I didn't know they could send it in digital format? I would like it in braille so I could make sure I am spelling the words right. Actually, I would love both since I learn from a combination of both ways. To hear the words and to try to read along with it.

I had to stop the lesson for a while because of health issues and now I want to finish and go to something else. I love Hadley but I don't like some of the formats they have to offer.

Thanks for the support line, I need to call sometimes.

Naima