[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hadley

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sat Oct 1 16:05:05 UTC 2016

Naima, if it is a braille writing course they can't send it in braille
because all you would have to do is copy it. I would talk to Hadley. Do you
have the talking book machine from NLS? You may be able to get the course
on a cartridge now. Send me an e-mail off list at marianne at denningweb.com
and I will help you see if you can get this course going again, if you are
interested.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053