[Nfb-krafters-korner] a class I'd like to see on KK: knitting a vest

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Sun Oct 2 14:31:30 UTC 2016

Annette & Dotty,
I’ve had the same problem with the crochet patterns on the new L B site.  The pattern finder doesn’t seem to be accessible. - .
Yet I have gone to the learning centre and been able to view how to knit and stitch explanations.
Dotty, have you had success recently?
I’ll try again, maybe some improvements.  Such a shame, this site was a great resource.
Catherine