[Nfb-krafters-korner] a class I'd like to see on KK: knitting a vest

walhoframona at gmail.com walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:05:51 UTC 2016

Cathy, when knitting, I plan to have enough stretch that I don't need to make many darts to make it fit around the waste. Darts would require quite a bit of fitting and certainly can be done, but not necessary in most vest and sweater designs.
Good luck with your scarf. Let us know what you come up with.
Ramona