[Nfb-krafters-korner] Here's another nitting project to keep in mind

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 23:05:05 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Naima Leigh via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2016 5:36 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Naima Leigh <nleigh2016 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Here's another nitting project to keep in
mind

This is not the angel cloth I was intending to send, but I had lost part of
the pattern I had so found this adorable little thing:  figured if there was
someone on here that knits, they could use it for charity or give it as a
gift.

Niema

Please, please do not post patterns on this list.  You can not do that here.

You could have posted a link to the website where you found the pattern.
You could have asked  if anyone wanted to send you a note off this list.

Please you must not do this here.  We could lose our email list here.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division