[Nfb-krafters-korner] Here's another nitting project to keep in mind

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:38:23 UTC 2016

Joyce this message is blank.

I sent the message. It's from another group I'm in. I hope I didn't offend
anyone or break the rules.

I want to learn this when I get to that stage.

Feel better Joyce I'm sorry you got sick. How do you feel today? Is there
anything I can do to help you feel better?

My server has been acting up, so today is the first day I could post
anything without problems. After the storm on Monday It wasn't the same,
everything went out. The phone, cable and internet. We have everything
bundled.

Can you ask Henry to write me off list, please? I have a private question
for him. And can you also ask him to share his email with me too.

Thank you

Naima