[Nfb-krafters-korner] Making a practice vest

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 22:14:37 UTC 2016

Somewhere around here I have a book about knitting a Fisherman knit sweater.

The book takes you through learning all the various stitches, then you make a mini sweater to fit a teddy bear.  When you are comfortable with that then there is directions how to make an adult sized sweater.

I am going to have to dig up that book and give it a try.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@