[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting for Christmas

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:14:42 UTC 2016

Terry, the only fishermans knit pattern that I know of is the one called the
Irish Fishermans Sweater pattern that has the cables running through it.
Dixie, are Marjorie Arnettes patterns available on Ravelry or do you have
her Website, and if so, may we have it please?
thanks, and have a good day.
henry