[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 20:14:11 UTC 2016

Thank you all for taking notice of subject lines and folks voicing it  on
the list.  I get a lot of email from others complaining on the list about
this, but I am happy to hear others express their feelings to this list.

I am also happy the crafting subject came back to the list, too.

The last week I just couldn't sit long and basically let email slide.

CindyZ will be teaching a class next Sunday on decorating Halloween candy.
Did you sign up yet?  Cindy what type of candy do we need?

My back is starting to ache me, so keep up the good work.

What type of crafting do you think of for the fall???

Joyce

How far south do the leaves change color and fall off the trees?  So do you
where you live have fall foliage