[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wonderful up coming classes

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 12 16:00:04 UTC 2016

If I do say myself there are some wonderful classes coming up that I am
teaching. Watch for them.

In November I will be teaching a Wreath for your Best Friend. Great gift for
you great dog friend, with No brownies.

I will do a chat about my 4 story dollhouse. Doing it inexpensively and some
things you can do yourself, which is most.

In February I will teach a Valentine dish cloth. To use on the special day
or to wipe your tears if you have no love interest this year.

Please remember the Christmas party. So if you enjoy my classes and the zany
things that seem to happen, watch for these sign ups, or you miss the best,
not Jill or Courtney but me.

Terry Knox