[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange Third week

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 11:20:37 UTC 2016

This is the announcement for the Gift Exchange that closes for registration
on October 30. We have 6 people signed up and 4 best friends. If you want to
be included please do not delay. I am posting the way this works again
below. Read this if you would like to join this exchange. Not much longer to
sign up, you will have the time to shop and mail without stress but do not
delay.

1.      Send an off list, private email to my email address,
tknox6 at sc.rr.com. In the Subject line write Gift Exchange. If you are
registering for your Best Friend also, I need a separate email with the
Subject line being Best Friend Exchange.

2.      . In this email to me, which will be private, list your full Name,
Mailing address, including apartment number, if any and zip codes. This is
where your gift will be sent to, please check your information. Include your
phone number on this, as it would be helpful. Place your email in the body
of the message also.

3.      . List on the email what your craft is that you like or any thing
personal that you would like to receive as a Christmas gift. You might say,
I am a loomer I would like braille books or materials for looming, or I work
with yarns and any yarns would be great. You might include, I like earrings,
bracelets or anything homemade like cookies, fudge. Any thing you would not
like, list, example No fragrances,  no sugar.

4.      . For your Best friend, list their name, type of animal and. They
are welcome to our party. Uncle Henry will have a part of the party just for
them. If they like special things, like squeeze toys, balls, list that also,
dislikes here also.

5.      . Send me these emails privately and I will acknowledge I received
it to your privately to let you know you are registered. About November 1, I
will send you out your gift exchange person and Best friend exchange and you
can start shopping. They must go in the mail the latest, the week after
Thanksgiving, and I would appreciate a short message from you when it was
mailed. You will receive the person you will have for a gift just like you
send me. That will be the way it works. I hope to wrap this part up no later
than November 2.

If You have any questions please send them to me at my email and not post on
list. I will send these reminders one a week to the list on Sundays for the
next few weeks, but do not delay, this will take time to organize.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at s