[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Second Announcement Christmas Party

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 10:56:42 UTC 2016

 Everyone  welcome, member or guest anyone you might like to invite, friend,
relative, neighbor, just sign them up, you can even use your email for a
friend. This Christmas party is scheduled for Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 4
Eastern time, 3 Central, 2 Mountain, and 1 Pacific. This scheduling has been
done so the entire country will be finished church in the morning and ending
a 6 PM Eastern, so if you must attend another function, you may. This is a
call in when you are able and leave when you must. However, you do not want
to miss a minute of this party. Plans are already underway. Sign up is there
now, go to the website, www.krafterskorner.org, go to classes, and look for
other, and find Christmas party and fill out form. If you are not a member
but would like to attend, please sign up to call in to this very special
party.

If you have any questions please send me a message either on list or at my
email posted below my name. We do not want to leave anyone out, so please go
and register as soon as possible and mark the date and time on your
schedules. I will only post a smaller message once a week as a reminder
until December when registration will close. At that time you will be sent
the call in number for you to attend.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com