[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} I'm new but I've been here on the list for a while

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 03:12:46 UTC 2016

Shirley,

We have a monthly knitted dish cloth class via email that you might enjoy.
We just finished up a beginners crochet class and have more of them that we
do several of the beginners classes during the year.

Just keep looking on the classes pages on
www.KraftersKorner.org

We just had several new upcoming classes posted on the website.

Email classes are good as you don't have to worry about time or anything as
you open and read the emails & directions at your leisure.

Are you 5 hours ahead of New York time?

Joyce