[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Added info on class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 16 10:24:01 UTC 2016

Posted today on the web page is a new class, Best Friend Wreath, filed under
other. This is a telephone class for a wreath of bones and things for your
best friend dog in your life or as a gift to give to another. There are
additional supplies that you will need for this class, if you are going to
attend and make the wreath. Please go to our website and sign up for the
class, that is scheduled for Tuesday, November 29 at 8 PM. Then send me a
message either on list or privately and I will send you the info you need.
If you get this info you will have plenty of time through the end of October
and November to purchase the supplies for this really cute and useable gift.

Terry Knox