[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Annette party

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 14:39:00 UTC 2016

Annette,

Sorry I have to send on list, not sure still have your private email due to
computer problems. Thank you for your offer to send your Christmas recipes
that you did so wonderfully last year. I kept mine, but I know we have a lot
of new people here this year. I do not want you to just send them to
everyone if they already have them. If you want to send me the originals, as
I did not keep them all. I will send them out if requested in November. I
know you are busy with working and your family and I appreciate your offer.
Hope this ties up this for me also. I would like to ask, do you have
anything like this with Hot chocolate as I am trying to stay on a chocolate
theme this year. And an easy fudge treat or the like, that we might send as
the chocolate theme for a snack. Thanks.

Terry K