[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT This is no longer about figure 8 scarf

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 17:38:13 UTC 2016

Nella,

I thank you for letting us all know about the incorrect date when signing up
for Henry's class.  That has been corrected.

I thank you for letting all of us know you signed up twice and did not get a
confirmation email.  I forwarded that to Ken.[Our Head person for the
website].

What came after that one email titled Loom knit figure 8 scarf has nothing
to do with "figure 8 scarf".

This is what people are complaining to me and the list about.

So please take notice of this.  It was needed that Nella let us know the
problem she is having with the website and class sign up.  It is important
that she let others know this.  It is cute her comment made to Henry, but
let's get beyond this subject line and move on.

Joyce