[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT This is no longer about figure 8 scarf

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:06:33 UTC 2016

Joyce I believe it was Jody that mentioned the date.  I only noticed that I
wasn't getting any conformation messages.

I'm sorry if I've said anything inappropriate; sometimes it's hard to
remember all the rules around here.  I thought an occasional joke was
permitted.  I've seen several others, including yourself do it before.  In
the future I will do my best to observe subject lines and will only post
when absolutely necessary.

Nella