[Nfb-krafters-korner] more homemade beauty products

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:05:25 UTC 2016

Here are some recipes that some KK members shared with me.

Karen shared the following 2 recipes for bath salts.

Bath Salts
1/4 cup grape seed oil
1 cup epsom salts
3 drops of favorite essential oil such as lavender, eucalyptus or peppermint

Super Simple Lavender Bath Salts
Fill a mason jar with epsom salts, dried lavender and 10 drops of pure
lavender essential oil.

Becky shared the following information with me.

You need: olive oil, an egg, and plastic bag large enough to fit over your
hair.  Beat an egg with half the egg shell of olive oil. So crack the egg
and the half of the shell that stays intact, poor some olive oil in. spread
all over and through  your hair and some towards the top by your hairline.

Not on your scalp.  Cover your hair with the plastic bag. Let sit for ten of
the longest minutes ever. Wash your hair as normal.

She also told me that her Grandmother would put a drop of olive oil on the
comb and comb through the hair.  I tried it and it made my hair soft and
shiny.  My sister-in-law does the same thing with coconut oil.  I've tried
it to and it worked very well.

See how easy these are; anyone can do it!

Nella\