[Nfb-krafters-korner] How many would be interested?welcome was

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:48:55 UTC 2016

> Rhonda,

Welcome to Krafter's Korner! I look forward to getting to know you more in
the near future. There are a lot of nuts around here & a few who like to
complain about the nuts. Feel free to be yourself & enjoy your time at KK.
After all, crafting is supposed to be fun & what's more fun than crafting
with friends?!?!?

Be sure to go to the current classes page & sign up for our Christmas party
that will be via conference call on December 11.

Again, welcome to the group!

--
Courtney