[Nfb-krafters-korner] I'd love to teach and take more crochet classes

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 23:31:06 UTC 2016

Yes, Joyce I would enjoy a crochet cloth email class.

I like email classes when there is a pattern, because I am a slow crocheter
and like it when I can take my time.

I also enjoy classes via phone to learn crochet techniques. I like the phone
for this kind of learning so I can get step by step directions for how to do
each step with the opportunity for immediate feedback.

I am not picky about what is taught when learning a new crochet technique,
but a cloth would be a nice way to learn new stitches.

I know how to do the single, double, half double and triple crochet
stitches.  I can make shells, granny squares and flat round items. I would
be willing to teach any of these techniques via phone or email if there is
interest.

Joyce taught me how to crochet a cake and mittens. I know there is so much
more to learn and I am eager as always to learn more.

Btw, for those of you who are not Joyce and are reading this message, you
can look forward to a beginner level crochet hooded scarf class via phone in
January.