[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knit sweater class

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 21:10:09 UTC 2016

Ramona, I like your idea for a cardigan. Email is my preferred method just
because I am better at having written instructions and getting to them at
any time of the day.

I see the need for beginner classes but our intermediate and advanced
members are being left .

The current sewing class is the first non-beginner level in a while.

Cindy

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On October 22, 2016 4:55:00 PM walhoframona--- via Nfb-krafters-korner