[Nfb-krafters-korner] button holes and baby sweaters

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:55:29 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce and Cortney, this is a sad but true fact about trying to sell your
craft items. people just don't consider how much time, effert or cost it
takes to make even a simple scarf.
Terry and I try to buy our supplies as low cost as we can to try to get back
something from the total cost that we put out.
We have nothing against churches or craft fair venues taking a share in the
total sales of all of the vendors, but, that also cuts into our profits.
Henry and Terry