[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns & classes

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:33:11 UTC 2016

I not sure why there is complaining. Ramona said she would teach both a
beginner and an advanced.  Was I wrong ireally appreciate the opportunity
to have something besides basic classes. I only let my specific desires be
known while it is in the planning stages. I will keep silent from now on
and either take the class being offered or not.
Cindy

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com