[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns & classes

marianne marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Oct 24 17:11:57 UTC 2016

I don't think she was talking about people who make suggestions about
classes they would like but are complaining about a specific class that is
being taught. I think suggestions on classes people would like to have are
good suggestions and teachers will take those suggestions into consideration
when planning their classes.