[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns & classes

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:40:07 UTC 2016

> Yes, Mary Anne is correct. Suggesting a class you would like to see taught
> is one thing. Complaining about a scheduled class is totally different.

Some folks have stopped teaching because students were complaining about
not liking the patterns that were being taught. I am of the opinion if you
don't like the pattern or something in it, either change what you don't
like or don't complete the project. A pattern is like a recipe, it is a
guide.

--
Courtney