[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 10:27:18 UTC 2016

Henry, thanks for your help in spelling names, appreciate that. Please know
I am only typing the listings, but all original emails are going to be sent
to their exchange people. I am sorry for errors, not an excuse but there is
so much to reply to and all the other things going on with life, as with
everyone else's I just do not have the time to sit for hours at the
keyboard. Hope you all understand, I try to spell formal messages and little
things I send through that are not of great importance without spell check.
I am convicted all the time to spell check, but then my checker is so long I
just push send, as I have to go do other things. I will try to be better.

Terry K