[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Ramona Technology was RE: Announcement for sweater class.

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 01:06:28 UTC 2016

While I do use an Android phone, I have heard from some people that are
tech savvy there are some things that do not work quite as advertised.
There is an update coming soon.

Cindy

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On October 25, 2016 1:14:22 PM walhoframona--- via Nfb-krafters-korner