[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Another reminder

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 15:40:28 UTC 2016

This is another last week announcement for the Exchange list for you and
your best friend. These messages will cease after Friday as the list will
close on  Saturday. I want to make certain that if you want to be included
in the exchange you have the chance. Please think about this and read below
for the rules and send me your registration. This has nothing to do with the
Christmas party on December 11, as you have another month to register for
that, but if you or your best friend want to exchange gifts this holiday
season with someone on list, you only have a few days left.

To register for Gift Exchange:

Send separate email to my email and place in subject line Gift exchange or
Best friend gift exchange. List your name, complete address, if for best
friend, type and name. Phone number and email in body of message. Then list
some gift you or your friend would like to receive. Also things you would
not like example fragrances. Then await your exchange name coming Nov. 1.
You will have about 3 weeks to shop and prepare to send your gift to your
partner or best firend exchange, this needs to be in the mail the week after
Thanksgiving. For the regular exchange purchase or make an items of about
$20 that would include shipping and for the best friend $10 and you may pay
the shipping. In the box, please include a card or message with your name.
This is a way to send a special blessing for Christmas to a friend from
Krafters. Any question post a message to me.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com