[Nfb-krafters-korner] Last years gift exchange

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 15:49:40 UTC 2016

Had to take a minute to tell you all what a special gift I got last year. My
partner was Jill, which has not registered this year yet, so someone will
not get a gift from her. Jill send me a box with goodies. I got ribbons for
bows and a bow maker, a personal CD from her hubby, Michael, or his recorded
Christmas music. An miniature things like a wagon wheel and a little dog
which is now in my dollhouse. For me it was like a little kid at Christmas,
little things that meant a lot. I would encourage each of you to think about
signing up to bring joy to a crafter, like you this year. I have not heard
from a lot of you. I do not know if it is just not important to you to do
this or what reasons you do not want to participate, but a gift from a
friend brings joy to others. Lastt year was the first year we had this and
it was great. Many years people asked to do this with ornaments and
different ideas but it never was done. I carried it on this year so it would
not fall away. If there is no interest, it will not be continued next year,
and that will be a shame. You only have a few days to sign up, if you only
want a name to send to and not to receive anything you can do that also.
Even the small things, like Theresa crochet items were talked about for a
long time. The little things brings the greatest blessing this time of year.

Terry Knox