[Nfb-krafters-korner] foryournose

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 03:19:28 UTC 2016

Yes, foryournose.com has TONS of scents and products, and the proprietor’s always adding new stuff; she has an update newsletter that comes out quite often. What I especially like is that her scents don’t smell “chemically” to me. Granted, there are some too strong for my taste (stuff containing oak moss or patchouli), but many, many more that suit me and don’t set me off. Many that are in normal retail stores smell un-perfumy to me and make me make faces of distaste! My favorite from FYN is Fruity Loops; somewhere in this house—or I gave it away accidentally—is her Vintage Gardenia, which I’ve been pining for; I’m not a huge floral fan, unless they’re mild, but that one would be nice for late spring or cooler summer days. I also like Lemon Curd, Ylang-ylang Mimosa, and for winter, any of her cinnamons, Allure and It’s a Sin—well, that, I even love as an all=-year-long body wash/shampoo combo. I also like her Fresh Linen as a body wash/shampoo combo. And, for wax tarts, I love Sugar Berry Mousse, and have yet to test others, but I tend to go for the berry and cherry-type tarts anyway. Oh, I’m so sorry—I forgot to mention she does Braille labels. Her labeler is having some trouble, but you can still decipher enough to be able to tell the difference between several you may buy at a shot. What I wish, though, is—anyone else find that labeling tape has lost some of its stickiness in recent years? So, sometimes, they don’t stick as well to the glass roll-on bottles as I’d like... So, if anyone knows of a good labeling tape, let me know (that was the “I wish” comment I never did finish). Happy shopping!

Prayers going for everyone in line with upcoming storms; we aren’t supposed to get much here, just a normal large mid-fall noreaster with lots of wind and rain, nothing like Sandy or Irene.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---