[Nfb-krafters-korner] locking lid saucepan

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:52:13 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone,

Thinking about the saucepan someone is looking for, I wanted to mention the coolest strainer I bought probably a year ago from Amazon, for the times you need one (I never took to the lock-lid, so, for me, along with rinsing and blanching veggies for the freezer, doing pasta, a strainer is great for me). It’s part-silicon, part-plastic, and large. It has a handle on either side that can be stretched to meet the edges of a sink so you can hang it over the sink and just either pour your hot stuff in or put stuff in to rinse; when you’re done, you just wash it, let it dry (for all I know, it may even be dishwasher-safe), and... get this... the silicon part—the sides and bottom—collapse with a push inward! Bring the sink-hanger-onners back in, and it’s nice and compact! So, it’s a fantastic space-saver, too.

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---