[Nfb-krafters-korner] answer for Naima

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:37:45 UTC 2016

Thanks

No, I still have some sight but not enough to see colors or patterns. I have
light perception, just enough vision to tell if the light is on or sometimes
depending on which way the sun is positioned, I can tell if the sun is out
or not.

Yes, It is very frustrating to convince people I can help with volunteer
positions in spite of my disability. My family doesn't understand me
sometimes because I'm different, and I don't understand them either.

I do my best with this condition.

Naima