[Nfb-krafters-korner] answer for Naima

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 03:12:48 UTC 2016

Naima, there are literally thousands of people in the National Federation of
the Blind who understand how you are feelingl.  We all have to figure some
things out for ourselves, but most are very happy to share their
experiences, too.  Sometimes it feels as though you are alone, but truly,
you are not.
Ramona