[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Saturday weather

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 3 17:40:12 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone for their prayers for all things during the storm. It is
a beautiful day here in South Carolina, Myrtle Beach to be exact. Lots of
rain and wind about 14 inches, but all have passed and we did fine. Now it
is off the coast and heading east. I will send prayers up for those on the
east coast that the storm will pass quickly by you all also. So Henry, Terry
and Joyce and all the others I did not mention. Get a craft to do, a book to
listen to and snacks and just wait it out. The only problem we had is a 4
pound dog in a 40 miles per hour wind, funny but sad, like walking a
pinyata.

Terry K