[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: Issue with website

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 4 15:32:52 UTC 2016

I am sure you will get more replies from the group so sorry if I am
repeating the answers. I will try to explain the process of Krafters. .
1.You found us. 2.Go to the website www.krafters korner.org, and read as
much as you can and what you are interested in. 3.If you want you can pick
out One class you like and try it free to see if you like the way you are
taught and want to learn other things. You would go under the class you want
to try like Beginning crochet and fill out the form to register for the
class. On the bottom of most classes are a list of materials you will need
to have for when you start your first free class. There might be places
listed as to where you may obtain these supplies. You will then receive a
message that you have signed up for the class by email. Record and remember
the class and date and your teacher, when class gets closer will send you
the telephone number for the class to call in to the date of the class. On
the date of the class, have your supplies ready and call in for your class.
The teacher will take it from there. 4.If you want to take more classes you
then must become a member to join the Krafters group, which is $20 per year
for as many classes as you would like to take in the next year until next
July. 5.The website will tell you how to join and pay your membership. That
explains classes. The chats are on Monday nights at 8:30 PM Eastern and the
telephone number is listed on web and announced the topic of the chat is
listed and also announced on the list on Monday with the call in number. You
dial in and join the chats usually last at least one hour to one and one
half hour, but you can leave when you want. Hope I covered some of the
questions you have we spoke before about receiving help with your dues also,
if needed. Any thing farther just ask.
Terry K