[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: Issue with website

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:34:02 UTC 2016

Welcome to crafters corner…
My name is Theresa… And I host many of the Monday night chats… they start at 8:30 Eastern… They typically run for an hour… and this coming Monday, September 12… We are learning about crocheting foundational single crochet stitches… By a great teacher Carol… you can find our chats listed under Monday night chats on the website… feel free to come this Monday… And ask more questions… Great to have you here

Sent from my iPhone