[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question for you bead people

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 21:00:40 UTC 2016

I have an abacus bracelet from Hide and Sheep. When I make socks, I simply
take a locking stick marker to indicate the beginning of a round and then
use two different types of stick marker rings to be an ad hock row counter.
My thin brass rings indicate single rows and the thicker plastic rings
indicate tens.

Most of us on the list use some form of an abacus in our crafts.

Cindy